The Wemo Smart Light Switch allows you to control lights and ceiling fans from the wall, the Wemo App, or with your voice*. This smart light switch connects to your existing home WiFi network to provide wireless control of your lights – with no subscription or hub required. Now compatible with 3-way light configurations, the Smart Light Switch can be installed almost anywhere. From porch lights to ceiling fans to recessed lighting, it can control nearly anything that a traditional light switch can and only requires one Smart Light Switch per 3-way circuit. Whether you're unwinding on the couch, working at a coffee shop, or vacationing in the Caribbean, you'll be able to remotely control your home lighting from anywhere.
- Wemo Light Switch lets you easily set automatic schedules for any light. Using the free Wemo App, you can schedule your lights to turn off at sunrise, or synchronize your porch light with the sunset so you never come home to a dark house.
- The Wemo 3-Way Smart Light Switch can replace traditional 3-way switches commonly found in hallways or stairwells, where two switches control the same light. Only one Smart Light Switch is required per 3-way circuit.
- With the ability to randomize your lights, Wemo Light Switch protects your home better than a mechanical timer. When set to “Away Mode,” Light Switch will turn lights on and off randomly to make it appear like you’re home – even when you’re not.
- Wemo gives you another level of control over your Wemo devices with its long-press feature. You can group multiple Wemo devices together and turn everything on or off with a single 2-second press on your Wemo Light Switch.
- Wemo works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa to give you hands-free voice control over your lights and devices. Pair Wemo Light Switch with Alexa to switch your lights on and off with just the power of your voice.
- Wemo also works with the Google Assistant, allowing you to control your lights using your Google Home devices, your Android smartphone, or any other device with built-in Google Assistant support. You'll enjoy seamless, intuitive voice control over any light that's connected to Wemo Light Switch.
- Wemo is compatible with Apple HomeKit. You can control your Wemo Light Switch with the Apple Home app and Siri from your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, or HomePod. Turn your lights, ceiling fans, or an entire room on or off using just your voice.
- "If This, Then That" is a free web-based service that opens up an amazing array of possibilities for your Wemo Light Switch. Visit IFTTT.com to find applets to turn Wemo Light Switch on and off based on real-world events, receive push notifications about light activity, and much more.
- You can control your Wemo Light Switch from your smartphone or tablet no matter where you are using the convenient Wemo App.